Sunday, March 25, 2012

Test Voicethread!

I have never done a voicethread before. This was my first one and we were to do one stress relievers. Mine was working out.When ever I am stressed this is my thing to do to be relieved. I initiality thought voicethread was going to be difficult but it was actually really easy. We were able to have them call to our cell phone and we could record from there if we didn't have a microphone! Super cool! You had to record within 3 minutes. Michelle and Princess added 2 other slides to this. Michelle added a video which was added very quickly and made the Voice thread entertaining.You can also click on the comment and chose an icon with different colors for the different comments. This will be very helpful for our real voice thread with our students. You can also draw or "doodle" on the the screen which was kind of fun to play around with. I uploaded my picture with no problem. I didn't even have to save the image to my computer. I just copied and pasted my image URL to the slot and it uploaded. It took me awhile to figure out how to add caption to it but I eventually got it. 

I have to be honest I was extremely nervous about using voice thread but after playing around with it for awhile it started to get simple. Also, making mistakes helped me figure out the different tool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment